Northfield, New Jersey

Unresponsive to patient needs; staff is ok but getting thru to the office administrator is horrible.Never returns phone calls - often have to wait for days to get someone to respond to questions about medications or pain issues.

This is unacceptable when you have someone you love who is dying in front of you and needs a nurse to come out and tend to your loved ones needs. Totally unprofessional. Would wait for hours and hours for home health aids who would tell you they could only help you for less than an hour per directions from the office. Nurses would tell you that they did not get your message from the office.

Spiritual care person would drive us crazy - when we asked that she not come back she called and insisted that she had to come back although we did not want her in our home.

It was terrible.Don't use Heartland Hospice for anything

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $20000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Heartland Hospice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heartland Hospice.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Heartland Hospice to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heartland Hospice?

Comments

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1350358

Hospice is a Medicare benefit. What was it that cost you so much money?

I had an awful experience with heartland hospice too. I will never recommend them to anyone in fact I tell everyone I know to not use them.